The year in review . . .
Balancing Act/CSU Dance BODY Speak Concert Our group worked together to create a performance piece that we took to the stage at CSU Dance in February, 2020. Based on a poem written by Barbara A. Smith, On Becoming Parkinsonian, I was honored and humbled to present this work and share these stories in this form. Click on the title to watch the performance!
MTP was asked to present at the grand opening for CSU’s Center on Healthy Aging. Watch the presentation, CONNECT, COLLABORATE, THRIVE.
- MTP was invited to present at the NO BARRIERS Summit . These videos were developed for the No Barriers Caregiver Program in collaboration with Heather Zoccalli, NB Caregiver Program Manager and Ryan Marvel, musician and composer.
- GIFT TO SELF: Mindful Focus & Body Reset
- STEP FORWARD/LEAN IN Move and groove! Celebrate your versatility and resilience and step forward with your best self!
- Lisa Morgan collaborated with music therapy professor Kyle Wilhelm to present at the National Dance Education Organization Conference.
- Rocky Mountain Collegian does a story on our program, featuring the one and only Billie Pawlikowski!
- Humans of CSU: Professor makes moves with Parkinson’s patients
MTP works closely with the CSU Occupational Therapy Department with student support and research projects. Here is our first video, featuring Jan Bohart and offering a morning wake up routine/reminders as we enter into the day. CLICK here for the full story